Sympathy to Lori Pope

Our deepest condolences to Lori Pope on the loss of her father, Michael C. Pope on Sunday, June 30th. Mr. Pope was surrounded by his loving family at the time of his passing.

Visitation and Services for Mr. Pope will be Monday, July 8th, starting at 11:00. For full details, including the obituary, please click here.

Thank you for keeping Lori and her family in your thoughts and prayers,

Dean Ernzen

8 thoughts on “Sympathy to Lori Pope

1. So sorry for your loss, Lori. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

2. So sorry for your loss, Lori. Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

3. Lori, sorry to hear about your dad. Stay strong and hold onto all of the memories. Sending you and family my best thoughts.

4. Lori, My deepest sympathy to you and your family. May our Lord bless and comfort you during this time of grief.

5. Lori,
    My sincere sympathy to you and your family on the loss of your Father. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers at this very difficult time. God Bless

6. God Bless you and your family, Lori. We are all praying for you during this difficult time.

7. Sorry for your loss Lori. Sending good thoughts of comfort during this difficult time.

8. Lori, I am sorry for your loss. Prayers and continued strength to you and your family. Let me know if I can do anything to help during this difficult time.