Welcome Steve Orsini!

Dear everyone,

I’m thrilled to announce that Steve Orsini will join the Southern Regional Development team as a Regional Director of Development on July 12th.

Steve brings a love for Notre Dame and a strong background in leadership and development in Athletics, previously serving as Director of Athletics for SMU and prior to that University of Central Florida. Steve earned his BBA in Accounting from Notre Dame and was captain of the 1978 Notre Dame National Championship Football Team.

Steve and his wife Amy are grateful and excited to be moving back to the Notre Dame community. Amy is a South Bend native and they look forward to being close to family here in South Bend. Steve and Amy also have a daughter Angela that lives in Dallas, Texas.

Steve is enthusiastic and energized to serve the mission of Our Lady. As Steve shared with me recently, it’s about “the people, the place and the purpose.” Please join me in extending a warm, SOUTHERN welcome to Steve!

Anne

9 thoughts on “Welcome Steve Orsini!

• Kim,
      Thank you. I look forward to working together to advance ND & our athletics program.
      Steve

• Michelle,
      Thank you for the nice welcome message. I am looking forward to meeting you soon. Great to be back on the campus of ND.
      Steve

1. Congratulations and Welcome Back to Notre Dame! So glad to have you on our team.

• Sharon,
      Thank you for the nice welcome back message. I look forward to working together to advance ND.
      Go Irish!
      Steve

• Ashley,
      Thank you for the nice welcome message. I look forward to working together to advance our ND.
      Go Irish!
      Steve