Feed on
Posts
Comments

The hard life.

20160530_155010

Tonight I stay at The Hat hostel where they believe wherever you lay your hat is home. I love this 20160530_155038place and would recommend it. I stayed here when I first arrived in Madrid and have returned for my last few days here.

Tonight they are hosting a meet and greet for guests. Here they suggest places to visit and assist with the language. The rooftop bar is so inventive complete with greenhouse and plants. It is a very popular place and one wonders if it will hold any more people.

I am glad that I decided to come up. I even put my newly purchased dress on. I treated myself to a cut and color today where the horrible state of my hair was managed tediously by the stylist. I swear that if I spoke Spanish he would have had a few bad words to my hair. I explained to him that I walked the Camino and luxuries where not found there.

It is obvious by the collection of people here that they enjoy each other’s company. With the sun not setting until 10:30pm, life begins then and runs on through the night.