What is The 1,000 Mile Challenge?
- Help Bike ND ride 1,000 miles in 5 weeks from June 22- July 27
- Everyone participating in the challenge will be entered into a prize drawing
- A leader board with the top riders of each week will be posted on the blog
How do I participate?
- Simply ride your bike whenever possible and keep track of your mileage
- Submit your weekly mileage (Monday-Sunday) via email at email@example.com at the beginning of each week (Mondays)
- The leader board will be posted each Wednesday
How do I calculate mileage?
- Participants who don’t have an odometer can calculate their mileage using the following apps (not limited to):
How do I register for the challenge?
- If you are not a member of Bike ND, register for FREE via RecRegister
- Once a member, email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the challenge and submit your weekly totals