- Club Baseball of Notre Dame beat Northwestern Club Baseball 6-1 on Saturday.
- Northwestern Club Baseball got things moving in the first inning. Austin Johnson grounded out, scoring one run.
- Dominic Nunag took the win for Club Baseball of Notre Dame. He went seven innings, allowing one run on four hits and striking out nine.
- Bernie Pellissier took the loss for Northwestern Club Baseball . He lasted six innings, allowing seven hits and six runs while striking out three.
- Club Baseball of Notre Dame tallied seven hits. Joe Corcoran and Zach Phillips all managed multiple hits for Club Baseball of Notre Dame. Phillips and Corcoran all had two hits to lead Club Baseball of Notre Dame. Club Baseball of Notre Dame was sure-handed in the field and didn’t commit a single error. Jens Rataczak had the most chances in the field with nine.
“Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.” Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution.