- Notre Dame Club Baseball weathered a push by Northwestern Club Baseball in the third inning where Notre Dame Club Baseball coughed up five runs, but Notre Dame Club Baseball still won 11-5 on Saturday. The big inning for Northwestern Club Baseball came thanks to doubles by Patrick Lin, Max Goodman, and AJ Hopkins and a single by Robin Kim.
- Notre Dame Club Baseball pulled away for good with three runs in the fourth inning. In the fourth Zach Phillips singled on a 2-1 count, scoring one run and Ross Poulley singled on a 0-1 count, scoring two runs.
- Notre Dame Club Baseball tallied three runs in the sixth inning. Notre Dame Club Baseball big bats were led by Tony Kestel, Joe Corcoran, and Andrew Rockamann, who all drove in runs.
- Sean Hager was on the mound for Notre Dame Club Baseball. He surrendered five runs on eight hits over seven innings, striking out 11 and walking one.
- Isaac Lee got the start for Northwestern Club Baseball . He surrendered six runs on five hits over four innings, striking out four. Jameson Lamb threw two innings in relief out of the bullpen.
- Notre Dame Club Baseball scattered nine hits in the game. Poulley, Corcoran, and Phillipseach racked up multiple hits for Notre Dame Club Baseball. Poulley went 3-for-4 at the plate to lead Notre Dame Club Baseball in hits. Notre Dame Club Baseball was sure-handed in the field and didn’t commit a single error. Nick Gron had the most chances in the field with 11.
- Northwestern Club Baseball had eight hits in the game. Hopkins and Kim all managed multiple hits for Northwestern Club Baseball .
“Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.” Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution.