- Ivana Surjancev on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Charlie on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Clare Welch on Coming Home, Forgetting Home
- Allie Klein on In the end, was this inevitable?
- Ivana Surjancev on In the end, was this inevitable?
Tag Archives: Penelope
Athena: Enforcer or Creator of Fate?
Although this blog post may seem a little untraditional, there’s one topic I am extremely interested in diving into: Athena and her role in the actions of the characters. In Greek mythology, the Gods played an immense role in the … Continue reading
Posted in Odyssey, Student Generated Tagged Athena, Book 17, Book 18, Penelope, power of the gods 5 Comments