In order to properly account for pledges and gifts through June 30, 2014, Advance will be held open for FY14 through the end of business, Thursday, July 3rd. Following are several items to consider:
- Gifts in the form of cash received by the University by June 30, 2014 (in hand or post marked) should be delivered to Donor Services by noon, July 3, 2014.
- Gifts in the form of cash wired to the University should be in the University’s bank account by Monday, June 30, 2014.
- Gifts in the form of securities should be to the University’s broker by Monday, June 30, 2014 to be considered a FY14 gift.
o Note: Gifts intended to be invested in the endowment need to be to the University’s broker by Wednesday, June 25, 2014. If the gift is received after this date, gift credit will be given in FY14 but the gift will post to the endowment in FY15.
- Gifts sent to the lockbox with postmarks through June 30, 2014 will be processed by the end of day, July 3, 2014.
- Gifts received on July 1st for FY15 will be processed on July 7, 2014.
- FY14 pledges with the appropriate supporting documentation should be to Donor Services by noon, July 3, 2014 for FY14 processing.
- Advance will post June 30, 2014 gifts the evenings of July 1 through July 3, 2014. Reports via Advance and Business Objects through June 30 will be available beginning July 4, 2014.
- Note – the Daily Transaction Report dated July 1 through July 4, 2014 will represent June 30, 2014 activity.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Happy Fiscal Year End!
Stacy L. Koebel-Harder, CPA, CGMA
Director, Development, Donor Services