Farewell to Janet Jessup

Dear ND colleagues,

With mixed emotions, I want to share news with you that I have decided to leave Notre Dame effective June 30th.  I have enjoyed almost ten years with the University and I have truly been blessed to work with such a great team.

I am excited to be moving on into the great unknown!  I plan to take a few months off and then consider some other options that don’t involve quite as much travel.  Luckily, I am not going far and I look forward to seeing you often at ND events as I tag along with Scott.

Janet

12 thoughts on “Farewell to Janet Jessup

1. Janet, you have been a true blessing and presence at Notre Dame! Thank you for keeping a consistent smile and joy about you. I have been privileged to work with you for Our Lady’s mission….All the best as you decern your next steps in life!

2. Janet,

You will truly be missed. I wish you all the best and hope you have more time to enjoy family life with Scott and the kids. You are a remarkable person and it has been a pleasure working with you.

3. Janet you will be greatly missed! It has been such a wonderful honor to work with you these last years. Thank you and God Bless you in your new chapter.

4. Janet, you will be sorely missed. Thank you for always bringing a ray of sunshine with your presence. All the best to you!

5. Janet,
    I wish you nothing but the best of luck in whatever new adventures life takes you on.

6. A sad day for Our Lady’s University, but a good day for you. Thanks for your positivity, infectious smile and enthusiasm. May God bless your next endeavor abundantly!

7. Congratulations Janet and God Bless you on your wonderful adventures!!!

8. Janet, so sad for us. You are such a joy to work with. I send my best wishes your way for your new endeavors what ever they might be.

9. Janet, your accomplishments here at Notre Dame have been extraordinary. You should feel very proud for your service to the University and the families who have come to know you over these ten years. You are absolutely leaving the place better and stronger than you found it, something we should all aspire to. Best of luck on the next step in the journey!