The Annual Giving & Strategic Marketing department has an opening for the position of Manager, Donor Experience in the Operations and Technology team. An overview of the position is below. More detail can be found in the posting on jobs.nd.edu, which will be posted shortly. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.
Manager, Donor Experience
- Hire, Develop, Train and Manage a team of donor experience coordinators. The current team consists of 3 members.
- Define and map core processes required to deliver best-in-class service levels to Recognition Society donors.
- Develop an organizational capability to support process requirements for best-in-class donor experience
- Establish an operating rhythm for working level and leadership reviews of performance of core processes and change management efforts.
- Work closely with Recognition Society Fund leaders to assist in delivering on strategic goals
- Define data needs and analyze data results for process improvement and donor engagement