Special thanks to Dr. Jessica Payne, the SES team, and all who made our first ND Shares so successful. Dr. Payne was obviously brilliant, warmly engaging, and refreshingly practical as she shared her research on the science of sleep.
See Dr. Payne’s presentation slides. See sleep questionnaire.
Upcoming ND Shares
Monday May 16
Jim McLaughin, Head Volleyball Coach
Maximizing Talent through Team
Hosted by Athletics Advancement
Monday August 8
Matt Bloom, MCOB Professor
Hosted by Data Integrity, Recruiting, and LOD
Followed by happy hour
See more details and RSVP via calendar events sent by Gavin.
ND Shares is knowledge-sharing platform for all Development employees that:
– Draws upon the talent of Notre Dame staff, faculty, students, alumni, parents and friends.
– Invites sharing across lines of role, department, and physical location.
– Focuses on topics deemed important by the team.
– Promotes wellness of mind, body, and spirit.
– Reminds us of the great privilege to participate in and promote Notre Dame’s mission, vision and values.
If you or your team has a speaker/topic idea consistent with the below goals, please contact Leah Corachea.