Education Advisory Board (EAB) provides research-based studies, best practices, and bench-marking specific to higher education development.
To obtain a username and password:
- Go to eab.com.
- On the top right of the homepage, click on “Log in now” and then click on “I’m a new user” in the middle.
- Clicking the link takes you to the registration page through which you will be prompted to provide your location, institution name, and your personal information. You will also create a unique password.
- Click “submit” and you will receive an email in your university inbox containing a confirmation code and a link to log in to the website. Please check your spam folder if the email containing the link does not arrive in your inbox after several minutes.
Tip: after creating your account, manage your subscriptions to receive the Advancement Form email.
- When logged in, use the drop-down menu in top right corner by clicking on arrow next to your name.
- Click “Manage your subscriptions.”
- Click “Product or Membership Email.”
- Click “Subscribe” next to Advancement Forum.
Other Learning Networks
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- CASE – Council for the Advancement and Support of Education
- EAB – Education Advisory Board
- ADRP – Association of Donor Relations Professionals (Stewardship)
- APRA – Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement (Prospect Management and Research)
- No Fear Fundraising