Many thanks to Ron Kraemer for sharing Reflections on Leadership and Being Happy.
Some of his greatest hits:
- Happiness. Great work. Success. The order matters.
- We can make mistakes faster than ever. Do not fear failure.
- Do stuff. Put yourself out there.
- Sit down and listen.
- Be a tall tree that helps others grow.
- “Can I make copies or anything?” Serve.
- Care for people. That’s what families do.
- Do not wait for “leaders.” Do it person to person.
- Read The Happiness Equation by Neil Pashricha.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously. Wear Yoda slippers.
See his presentation slides.