Annual Giving Announcements

Dear colleagues,
I am very pleased to announce several changes in Annual Giving and Strategic Marketing.
Matt Gelchion has accepted the position of Director, Volunteer Leadership and Participation, reporting to me. In his brief time with development, Matt has already proven to be a strong and creative leader, and I am confident will help drive increased philanthropy to Notre Dame, particularly from undergraduate alumni. Matt will assume these responsibilities effective immediately.
Alex Romagnolo has accepted the position of Director, Annual Giving, reporting to me, with a focus on driving new unrestricted and giving society revenue through the cultivation of personal relationships. In fewer than three years, Alex has grown annual giving to the Rockne Heritage Fund by more than 125%, building key partnerships within athletics and development and creating premium athletics’ experiences for many of Notre Dame’s most important benefactors.
Please reach out to me, Amy Schell or Ann Moran if you have recommendations for the Director of the Rockne Heritage Fund, which will be posted immediately. Alex will continue to assume these responsibilities as we search for his replacement.
Please join me in congratulating Matt and Alex.
All the best,
Ryan

One thought on “Annual Giving Announcements

1. Congratulations Matt and Alex. If I can be of assistance, please let me know.