Our next construction project begins Monday, August 5th, as we transition the southwest corner of the building into a new, light filled, collaborative work environment for our Development Coordinator team.
That team is busy packing boxes, and you will soon see them working in temporary spots throughout the floor. In addition, we have 11 fundraisers who will be displaced. A list of the these fundraisers, as well as the development coordinators and their temporary locations, can be found below.
A rendering of the new space is attached. Please contact Carolyn Hardman, Brad Goff or Tim Willis with any questions or concerns.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience during the construction phase. The project is scheduled to be completed by Tuesday, August 13th.
Pier White, Chris Baguer, Sean Sharpe, Brian Green, Henry Scroope, Tom Cummings, Ron Linczer, Chris Walsh, Bob Morton, Jesus Bravo, and Jill Donnelly
Temporary Development Coordinator Locations:
• Kathy – window well by Corporate Relations
• Ashley – window well by Annual Giving
• Katie – desk on east wall by Prospect Management
• Tashana – Annual giving cube #3138
• Brigette – Annual Giving cube #3137
• Pam – William Mitchell’s former cube in Gift Planning area
• Amy – Andrew Frye’s former cube in Gift Planning Area
• Mary – window well by planned giving
• Allison – window well by Ashley’s current space
• Sarah – window well on north side of shared RD space