Best Wishes for Jeremy Brown

Dear Colleagues,

It is with mixed emotions that we write to inform you our colleague Jeremy Brown has accepted a new role in the Office of Information Technology. Effective Monday, October 28, Jeremy will continue his service to the University as an IT support Consultant within OIT covering various areas of the University.

We are most grateful for his past 12 years of dedicated support to the Department and we are excited for his new opportunity. Please join us in thanking Jeremy for all his support over the years, and wishing him all the best in his new role.

-Carleen Quinlan and Rose Michalski

6 thoughts on “Best Wishes for Jeremy Brown

1. Jeremy your new department is gaining an amazing, friendly, helpful, professional whom we will miss DEARLY! I have so enjoyed your smiling face, amazing assistance and friendship. Best wishes and please keep in touch!

2. Jeremy! You are leaving us?! I’m very happy for you but so sad for us. You will be missed! And, thank you for all your help.

My very best,
    Shaheen

3. Jeremy, on my first day at the university, my new boss greeted me and then promptly left for a week long trip. You came to set up my technology and were so helpful and welcoming. I have always considered you my first friend here. You’ll be missed!