‘Dancing With Our Stars’ Passing the Torch

Dear Friends & Colleagues,

Dan Santucci has passed the torch…I am the next participant in ‘Dancing With Our Stars’, the local charity event benefiting the South Bend Center For The Homeless. I am honored to be a part of this wonderful cause and supporting this amazing resource in our community! And, I am excited to tell you my dance lessons are in full swing (a video attached for your viewing pleasure – or a few good laughs at my expense!) I humbly ask for your votes! On April 17th, the votes will be tallied after all participants have danced the night away. However, the real voting begins NOW! I have set a goal to raise $20,000! Remember you are voting for the Center and its guests each time you cast a vote!

• Each vote is $43 which supports one resident at the Center for a day or provides 1 day of diapers for 4 babies or 1 day of housing at the Robert L. Miller Sr. Veteran’s Center
  • 2 votes ($86) cover an infant care package for a new mother
  • 7 votes ($301) provide 1 week’s worth of diapers for 4 babies or support a guest for 1 week
  • 10 votes ($430) provide afterschool programming and tutoring for 12 kids

I hope you will take a second and send in a vote or two (or more!). To vote click here:
https://givegrove.com/stars20/vote/shaheen-goldrick/

THANK YOU! And, please pray for me and wish me luck!
Shaheen Goldrick

One thought on “‘Dancing With Our Stars’ Passing the Torch