I am pleased to share with you the access instructions for our Investing During Uncertain Times webinar which is being held today, May 12 at 12:30 EDT. A list of registrants is available for you to view here.
Special guest presenter Jeffrey P. DeHaan, CFP, Partner with Clearwater Capital Partners, will discuss:
- The power of diversification
- Outlook going forward
- Dangers of reacting to markets
- Income production in a low rate world
To access this webinar using your computer audio:
1) Click here to access this event at 12:30 P.M. EDT / 11:30 A.M. CDT
2) When the webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP).
● If you do not hear any sound coming from your computer, please make sure you have answered “no” in response to the “Listening on the phone?” question.
You will be asked to submit your name and email address to access the webinar at this time.
If you do not have access to a computer for this webinar, please contact me directly, and I can provide you with dial-in information.
A recording of this webinar will be available within 48 hours of this event.
For more information about this webinar, please contact Laura Walker.