Our work schedules may have changed as well as our locations, but OIT training classes are still being held. You can find a variety of classes on productivity apps as well as Google products, the Adobe Creative Cloud and the form and survey tool Qualtrics. The classes are free of charge and open to faculty, staff and students.
All classes in our schedule will be taught via Zoom or in our training labs, once we have permission to use them again.
OIT Lunch & Learns:
Google’s Latest Updates
Join us to learn about the latest features Google has added to G Suite products. We’ll be covering how to set up multiple signature templates in Gmail, turn your Google My Drive space into a dashboard using Drive Shortcuts, the redesigned file and folder sharing interface in Google Drive, and more!
Tue June 23 Noon–1 p.m.
Coping with Change
Feeling overwhelmed with all the changes going on? OIT’s Change Management team, a group dedicated to helping campus through change, will discuss ways to handle the disruptions that we’re all experiencing.
Thu July 30 Noon–1 p.m.
Our classes include:
- Google apps classes on just about all the Google products from Drive to Gmail to Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Spreadsheet classes that range from introductory classes to Intermediate level classes on Macros and Pivot Tables in both Excel and Google Sheets.
- Media creation classes in the newest versions of Photoshop, InDesign, Rush, and Spark to help expand your skills, or give newbies tasked with creating digital signs a place to start.
- ND-specific classes for those digging into ND data–Data Governance Bootcamp and the dataND Introduction class.
- ND administrative classes return this summer with Zoom sessions of AiM, buyND and travelND.
You can find a calendar of summer classes and a link to DiscoverIT—a list of all classes at oit.nd.edu/training.
Not sure if a class is right for you? Feel free to contact 574-631-7227 or email@example.com.
And don’t forget the Taste of Technology is going on all month online. Check out oit.nd.edu/tasteoftech to see the offerings and how to register.
Stay safe, everyone,
-Your OIT training team