As we look forward to more opportunities for in-person collaboration, we want to remind everyone of the campus health & safety protocols that remain in place for the time being.
- Wear a mask
- Masks must be worn indoors at all times, except when alone in a private office.
- Masks are not required outdoors, except during University programming.
- Carry a mask at all times and be ready to wear it should it become necessary.
- If you see a colleague without a mask or with a mask pulled down, we encourage everyone to help by reminding each other of the protocols.
- Physical distancing – 6 feet social distancing is still required when meeting in person.
- Wash your hands
- Use the spray disinfectant
- Spray disinfectant is provided in the conference rooms.
- It is highly recommended to wipe down the surfaces before and after use of conference rooms.
The UR protocol guidelines are currently being updated and we expect to be able to share the updated document within the next week but there is one protocol being lifted as of today:
- Conference room usage is no longer restricted to only two (2) meetings per day per room. We will allow for multiple meetings per day in the same room.
- Rooms should be reserved using the specific room’s Google calendar and availability will be on a first-come, first-serve basis,
- It is incumbent on everyone to disinfect the area (table, chairs, etc) when you arrive and before you leave the room. For the health and safety of all, do not assume the room has been disinfected.
We also encourage you to upload your vaccination documentation, as updated and complete information is one of the factors that the University uses to determine health and safety protocol updates. You can find more on the HERE site.
With the warmer spring weather on the way, we are all experiencing fatigue but we are all in this together and together we can make a difference and hopefully forward look at even more restrictions being lessened soon