Please note the below invitations to the Notre Dame Wall Street & Financial Services Virtual Event were distributed earlier today. The event is scheduled for Wednesday, May 26th 3:30-5pm ET. Feel free to join the virtual event via the link below. Here is a list of recipients, sorted by primary solicitor:
It is my pleasure to invite you to the University’s 2021 Wall Street & Financial Services Virtual Event. Please plan to join me on Wednesday, May 26, at 3:30 PM ET for a conversation between Jim Parsons ‘96, Notre Dame Trustee, and Anthony Noto, CEO of SoFi, as they discuss the economic impact of the financial markets in the current environment, the evolution of financial technology, and more.
This short program will also feature updates from several other members of the Notre Dame family, including:
- Martijn Cremers, the Martin J. Gillen Dean and Bernard J. Hank Professor of Finance in the Mendoza College of Business
- Erin Bellissimo, Managing Director of the Notre Dame Institute for Global Investing
- Ryan Willerton, Associate Vice President for Career and Professional Development
- D.J. Washington, Director of Employer and Regional Engagement in the Meruelo Center for Career Development
- Meg Baumbach ‘21, Co-President of the Notre Dame Wall Street Club
In a typical year, the University hosts similar events across the country, as we meet with alumni, parents, and friends of Notre Dame working in the financial industry in cities such as Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, and San Francisco. While we are very much looking forward to once again holding these events in person, the benefit of this year’s virtual event is that members of the Notre Dame family from around the globe will be able to participate.
We hope you will join us virtually on May 26 for this informative Notre Dame event, and we look forward to seeing you again in person.
Yours in Notre Dame,
Executive Vice President