Farewell to Amy Plotkin

It is with bittersweet emotions that I share that Amy Plotkin will be leaving Notre Dame effective July 2. Amy’s
husband, Brian, has accepted the position of Head Soccer Coach at West Point Academy in New York. Amy
has been a valuable member of the Development Coordinator team for the past three years. She has also
served as our liaison to the Internal Engagement committee where she organized multiple volunteer
opportunities and health and wellness initiatives for the entire UR group. Please join me in bidding a fond
farewell to Amy as she enters this next chapter of her life.

Thank you,
Angie Dennig

5 thoughts on “Farewell to Amy Plotkin

1. We will miss you Amy! Congrats to you and Brian on your new adventures at West Point. Wishing you all the best!

2. Amy, you have been an absolute joy to work with! Thank you for all you’ve done for the DC team, your directors, and all of UR. You will be missed! Best of luck!

3. Amy, I’m so sad to see you leave, but I’m excited for the new opportunities ahead for you and Brian! Thanks for always keeping our collective fitness at the top of the priority list — you will be missed! 🙂

4. Very sad about this but so happy for you and Brian! God Bless you on your new endeavor. Angel