Advancement Services Announcement

Dear colleagues,

In light of previous organizational changes, we conducted an assessment of how to best provide professional development opportunities within University Relations and that has led to the difficult decision to discontinue the UR position: Program Manager, Learning & Leadership Development, effective March 7, 2024.

I want to thank Bryan Reaume, who has faithfully served in this position for the past 8 years. Bryan’s commitment to our team and our mission has been evident in everything he accomplished during his tenure, including the launching of our UR CASE internship program, the monthly Learn and Lead sessions, and several cohorts of the Burns Leadership program. I am grateful to Bryan for his service in this role, and wish him well as he continues to serve the University outside of University Relations.

Over the coming months, I will collaborate with the UR Senior Leadership team and partners in NDHR to evaluate the current and future needs for professional development programs within University Relations and develop a long-term strategy in this area. Our people are the most critical component to our success as a division, and our investment in your continued learning and growth is of utmost priority. I welcome your participation and feedback in this process, and will offer times and forums for you to provide this feedback in the near future.

Moving forward, Stephanie Washington, Associate Director of Learning and Leadership Development, will continue to lead the execution of our onboarding efforts, and will report to Adria Logan. Additionally, Adria, Stephanie, and the Talent Acquisition team will provide oversight for the 2024 UR Summer Intern cohort. I am grateful to each of them for being willing to take on these efforts this year.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Brian