In order to create a blog you must be faculty, staff or student of the University of Notre Dame.
Please review the information in the Guidelines before signing up for a blog:
- Eligibility: You must be faculty, staff or student of the University of Notre Dame.
- Support: While we will set you up with a blog for free, any specialized requests or assistance with your blog will be billed at $95/hour. Please see the resources section for additional help available for free online.
- Academic Freedom: We reserve the right to remove inappropriate material from any Notre Dame blog.
- Copyright: You own what you post unless it is written as a part of your job. Likewise, you are expected to observe the copyrights of other authors (publishing on the web does NOT mean the content is not protected by copyright law.)
- Security: The University takes measures to protect you. However, you are responsible for never sharing your login and maintaining a strong password.
- Comments and Spam: You are responsible for moderating comments and using the tools provided to prevent spam.
To request a blog, visit the blog request page. You will need to enter your netid and password to proceed.