In order to create a site you must be faculty, staff or student of the University of Notre Dame.
Please review the information in the Guidelines before signing up for a site:
- Eligibility: You must be faculty, staff or student of the University of Notre Dame.
- Support: While we will set you up with a site for free, any specialized requests or assistance with your site will be billed at $95/hour. Please see the resources section for additional help available for free online.
- Appropriate Use: We reserve the right to remove inappropriate material from any Notre Dame site or blog. See Responsible Use of Information Technology Resources policy (PDF) for more information.
- Copyright: Content posted to this site is subject to the University’s Intellectual Property Policy. You are also expected to observe the copyrights of other authors (publishing on the web does NOT mean the content is free to use.)
- Security: The University takes measures to protect you. However, you are responsible for never sharing your login and maintaining a strong password.
- Comments and Spam: You are responsible for moderating comments and using the tools provided to prevent spam.
- Themes and plugins: Users cannot install additional plugins or themes. FTP/SSH access is not allowed.
To request a site, visit the site request page. You will need to enter your NetID and password to proceed.