Finding a job or internship can be a confusing and challenging process. This workshop makes it a little easier. While employers may be looking for applicants with diverse experience and the ability to speak more than one langauge, searching for a position as an international student can involve additional challenges.
An informational interview can help you to:
- Investigate a specific career field
- Uncover career options you never knew existed
- Assist in narrowing (or expanding) options
- Obtain advice on where your skills might be applied
- Learn about important issues in a career field
- Broaden your own network of contacts for future reference