This workshop presents several techniques non-native speakers can utilize to maximize their success when speaking and writing in English. Participants can learn how to identify and overcome the most common mistakes and problem areas encountered by international students.
Make a plan for working on your academic English
• Set realistic goals
• Learn about the features of academic English
• Read for more than just content
• Use your new vocabulary in your daily life
• Favor frequency vs. length
• Making Pronunciation a Habit