During every home football weekend for the past few years, the Notre Dame Cycling Team has offered the pedal cab service to campus visitors. It is one of our premier fundraisers for funding travel, lodging, and other expenses for our racing season. This year we are teaming up with the Ara Parseghian Medical Research Foundation and donating 10% of all the money we raise to this great cause.
“The Ara Parseghian Medical Research Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to funding medical research projects to find a treatment for Niemann-Pick Type C (NP-C) disease. The Parseghian Foundation is named in honor of Ara Parseghian, the much beloved and well-known Notre Dame Football Coach, whose three youngest grandchildren were diagnosed with NP-C in 1994.”
Top 5 reasons you should take a ride on the Cycling Team pedal cab:
- It is the fastest, greenest form of transportation on campus.
- You won’t have to get tired walking all the way across campus to see your favorite university landmark.
- Us cyclists need to train.
- Support the Ara Parseghian Medical Research Foundation.
- Support Notre Dame Cycling.
Next time you are on campus for a home football game, look for one of our 2 pedal cabs!