시험이 긑났어!

Hello Again,

Exams are officially over!! I can’t believe that I’ve done it, but I have finished my summer program in Korea. I technically have class on Monday and Tuesday, but we will be taking it easy on those days because Tuesday is also our graduation.

We Survived Finals!!

After spending the past week preparing for my exams, I’m glad to say that they weren’t as difficult as I thought they’d be. The exam was split into 5 different sections: listening, reading, writing, speaking, and pronunciation. The most challenging part of the exam was the writing and speaking section. The speaking section consisted of a conversation with the teacher, and the writing section included a mini-essay. I made some minor errors during my conversation, but I corrected myself whenever I made a mistake. The writing section took me the longest out of all the sections, but I feel that I properly used the grammar points that were required.

Celebratory Drinks!

Despite the slight difficulty, my classmates and I made it through the exams. We’ll find out officially how we did on Monday. In the meantime, to celebrate the end of exams, my friends and I are headed off to a K-Pop concert tomorrow. I am more than excited to be going to my first K- Pop concert, and to have it be in Korea is even better. There will be multiple artists at the concert, but I’m most excited to see Pentagon and BTOB. I’ve recently started stanning Pentagon, and seeing them live tomorrow will probably be one of the highlights of my summer.

Until next time, 안녕!!