Feed on

In one word the answer is TERMINAL!

A Masters in Fine Arts is a terminal degree.

A PhD is a terminal degree but a Masters degree is not equivalent to an MFA or a PhD.

Wear, use, and remember the letters with pride.

Comments are closed.