222A Hesburgh Library, 10:00-11:00 am
- We have a small team to improve export and include information on preservation status (Tracy Bergstrom, Mary McKeown, Julie Arnot, Aaron Bales)
- Can get section 108 access if our copy is lost, brittle, damaged & unusable, and there are not unused copies available to purchase.
- Also access for patrons with disabilities
- Will export files at least annually, can send as often as quarterly.
Service Pack — Rescheduling
- Spring Break
- Pickup locations are all set in Paul
- Van not available yet, will start with Infoexpress
- Call slips need to be set up
- Can set specific print times or continuous
- Can use Print Daemon
Vendor Services Update
- Shelf-ready “mini shipment”: Oct. 28?
- Have had some problems in testing with HOL records and item linking for multi-vol.
- Print DDA
- Ebrary DDA
- YBP Cataloging services instead of PromptCat