222A Hesburgh Library, 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Present: Mary, Lisa, Monica, Trish, Kitty, Justin, Aaron, Andy
- There will be some fund changes
- Last day for ordering is Tuesday, June 21
- Last day for loads: Friday
- Reconciliation, goal to roll on Friday, July 1
- Current Service Pack
- New fix routine to sort 505 fields
- Tomcat security upgrade
- Previous SPs that would be included
- Next SP scheduled for July 4.
- Download SP 5 prior to end of June.
- Check notes on SP 6 for “exciting” releases
- Decide on whether to implement 5 or 6.
- Week of July 5-8 implement in test
- Test for 2 weeks (July 11-22)
- Implement in prod by end of July
- Note: reschedule Aleph team meeting for 2nd week of testing period
- Would it be possible to move PDS from Primo to Aleph, and tie into Saint Mary’s LDAP server?
- Circulation protocol
- Item Creation
- Hold requests
- SRCS and ILLiad integration
- Have sent updated print holdings to Hathi
- Still having issues with sending withdrawn items
- Should test to see if we are actually getting section 108 access to materials marked as Brittle or Lost in our print holdings list.