222A Hesburgh Library, 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Present: Lisa, Mary, Tracey, Nastia, Monica, Sarah, Amanda, Andy, Kitty, Justin, Aaron
- Phase planning / Preperation
- Floors: 2,4,5,8,9,11,12,13
- Also temp collection and Math journals
- LPs and some scores
- Main move after graduation or finals
- Templates are in place for 3-day notices.
- Form -10
- Set up cron jobs
- Need print IDs for Print Daemon
- Discussion re. Print Daemon
- Tracey: Circ is interested in rep_change #002256, to fix problem with delay in circ return when item has a long log list.
- rep_change #002186: fix problem with dates prior to 1800 in item serial tab
- rep_change #002189: Items API, retrieve items by HOL record, would be nice to have
- Possible windows: between summer/full (July-Aug) is preferred. Other options were May intersession or December.
- SP testing following FYEC.
- Justin: Custom fix routines
- Add cutters to call numbers (050 or 090)
- Pull DOIs from URLs and add to 024 7_ $2doi.