222A Hesburgh Library, 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Present: Lisa, Mary, Sarah, Amanda, Monica, Kitty, Justin, Aaron, Kevin, Andy
- Tom will refresh the database tonight
- SMC: has run through everything except notices
- BCI: everything seems to look fine
- Cataloging: everything fine so far. Just starting to test serial functions
- Will go to production “hearing no objections”
- Tuesday, July 26.
- Traditional process is to go over lunch time, probably not more than an hour of down-time.
- Staff will need to close Aleph client and open after update. Changes should come in via version check.
- Hold Shelf Reminders
- Would like to give the patron a warning before sending it back.
- Send on day 3/4
- Also cron expired holds report for everyone.
- Licenses have been ordered
Summer Institute Poster
- MALC Sharing
- Courtesy Notices
- Periodical Item record cleanup
- Things to come
- Hold shelf reminder notice
- Version control system using Git.
- Impact on MALC libraries editing their own tables
- Schedule demo for MALC reps