222A Hesburgh Library, 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Present: Mary, Joe, Andy, Tracey, Justin, Lisa, Amanda, Sarah, Kitty, Kevin, Monica, Aaron
- Up and running
- Pulling requested materials
- Not doing processing (e.g. scanning) because office area is not done
- First week: 63 doc del and 29 ILL requests
- IMS was returning 1st 50 items
- Now returns all items
- Added ability to put barcode into ILLiad
- Clean up from Hallett ingest
- Question: Will we provide article scanning for undergrads? This is a staffing issue
- If we provide scanning, should be all or nothing. It would be confusing to provide for annex only.
- Volumes are de-duped twice, once by Aleph, once by Primo. Primo de-dedup being fixed to look at all enum levels, but still have data issues with missing enum fields.
- Will schedule Primo-MALC meeting at Saint Mary’s.
- Inter-MALC deliveries. May be another copy available, e.g., Hesburgh and Saint Mary’s. It is OK to move hold to available copy (except when needed for reserve).
- SJCPL program is operational. Have issued 12 cards. Have had 1 pickup.
- Campus Card update