425 Hesburgh Library, 3:00 – 4:00 pm
Present:Tracey, Lisa S, Mary, Kevin, Lisa K, Michele, Monica, Andy, Aaron
- This week
- Card Services office closed for cut-over
- Old ND cards will continue to function
- All new cards will be contactless
- Main recarding will be at beginning of semester
- If card is declared lost, student must log into card system and mark as found before using in the library.
- “patron has left university”
Family Special Borrowers
- Anyone using ND Campus services will now get an Irish1Card
- ND Special Borrower policy includes MALC retirees, alumni, family.
- Should ND Continue to issue cards, or send them to their home institution?
- Bethel and St. Mary’s issue “community cards”, but tells them they are only good at Bethel/St. Mary’s.
- Will discuss further at next Aleph Team meeting.
- Target July (after FYEC) for SP
- Complete by Aug.1 to avoid issues with beginning of semester.
- Test in development database (aleph3)