222A Hesburgh Library, 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Present: Monica, Michelle, Lisa, Mary, Kitty, Tracey, Justin
- Currently in Prod
- Most faculty and staff will not get new cards until September
Campus ID Numbers
- Campus ID numbers are in Auth field 3
- Currently campus ID numbers are prefixed, e.g. NDU9000000, etc.
- Should we enter w/o prefix?
- This would be convenient for primo/OPAC login
- Note: St. Mary’s is now using CAS
- ND Special Borrowers will get Irish1Card Photo IDs
- So far
- 2 Alumni (1 has picked up card)
- 2 Visiting scholars requested by an admin in O’Shag
- Follow-up to previous meeting discussion of Special Borrowers
- Should special borrowers in general have reciprocal privileges?
- Will compare policies, see if procedures match
- Purge all patrons with expiration older than June 1, 2016
- If patrons have an open transfer, will need to close before purging
Linked Data & Display Issues
- Example record: 004605225
- $0 contains various authority record numbers for linked data
- Need to suppress from display and from browse lists
- Defined as “authority control number”, can be in any heading field w/ authority control
- Need to adjust for OPAC
- Might need to adjust Primo N.R.