Next Service Pack
release for v.22 is scheduled for: March 7, 2016
Previous Service Packs
22.1.4 (2269) 22.1.4 (2269)
- Performance improvements in GUI-Circulation:
- Retrieving a patron with many circulation log. (rep_change #002231).
- Long delay when returning an item with many circulation log records (e.g. item in transit). (rep_change #002256).
- Correction to the the words indexing part, when stopping ue_01 (util e/2). (rep_change #002233).
- Integration of PDS v.2.1.5 (rep_change #002200).
- Performance improvement for the display of the Patron List (rep_change #002156).
- Printing – ‘Browse HTML’ option – HTML files that contain ‘## – HTML’ at the first line are now displayed correctly (rep_change #002173).
- GUI, ITEM serial information tab – Date fields earlier than 1800 are not valid. This has been corrected (rep_change #002186).
- The new expand_doc_bib_avail_hol expand routine has been added to display availability information (AVA field), based on the holding records rep_change #002189).
- RESTful API, Items service – A new filter has been added to retrieve the items list by holding record (rep_change #002189).