248 Hesburgh Library, 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Irish 1 Card Update
- Will load csn (card serial number) as barcode
- Students won’t be able to log in with csn, because it won’t be printed on card
- Option: Load ND ID as a barcode also?
- Might be useful to allow all MALC students to log in with campus ID number (select institution from a drop-down)
- Issue: whether to load both csn and barcode during transition
- New cards will be issued beginning after graduation
- Old student IDs will not be valid on campus when students return in the fall (2017)
Staff Due Dates
- FSLA changes: some exempt staff are re-classified as non-exempt.
- Diane will be talking with MALC directors about making due dates the same for exempt & non-exempt staff
SRCS / ILL Update
- NCIP testing
- Have tested with ILLiad client
- Need to test with Autographics (vendor for SRCS)
- AcceptItem (borrowing)
- Create bib (NDU01)
- Create item (NDU50)
- Place hold
- Suggestion: Could we put them in NDU30?
- Home library in patron record is default pickup location
- Can we set up some way for patrons to set their home library?
- Let people know that library pickup is faster than campus mail
- Syncronizing pickup options in ILLiad and Aleph
- Adding itemized data to export in order to re-import paid status